Thursday, March 10, 2005

Mushtaq questions

For Terry 1. What are the best and worst things about Colorado?### The best thing about Colorado are the sunsets/sunrises.The climate is tolerable.The worst thing is the increase in population since I've grown up here.### 2. Tell us something that you have done in your life that you know you got right?###Gave my daughter up for adoption to a family that could care for her,and loved her.Hard to admit,but that is the best,least selfish thing I've done.### 3. What is the most important tool in your toolbox, and why?###That is a 2 parter.First is my brain.With the brain I have been given,I can figure out anything,with enough effort.The second part is my heart,which gets me through life.### 4. What is the strangest thing you have seen in your life?###Ooooh,that's a hard one.The first thing that comes to mind is all the weirdness in the bouncing/concert security days.But,the thing that confuses me the most,and what I think is the strangest,is the way people treat the ones they profess to love.### 5. A hundred years from now what will people remember you for?###Being someone who tried hard and did his best,I hope.###
These questions came from Guru Mushtaq Ali's blog,The Traceless Warrior.
As soon as I figure out the whole link thing,you can go there from here.

1 Comments:

Blogger Mushtaq Ali said...

Very good answers Terry! I am looking forward to hearing more from you on this blog

11:39 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home