Saturday, March 10, 2007

First an update

I guess I need to learn some better time management, and not let events control
me so much that I neglect things, like this blog.
The biggest thing that has happened since last I was here is I changed jobs. I am back
at Boker, and things are going very well. At least that part of life seems to going well,
and the stress is definately easier, especially now that I have my department under control,
and more caught up.

It looks like there will be no permanent damage to my finger, and I have full range of
motion, and no noticeable weakness. I love having the pin out, and not wearing that damn splint
any longer.

Damn, I love rock n roll. I have been lucky enough to see Tracii & LA Guns 3 times
in the last 6 months. Tracii is a great guy, and one of the most under-rated guitarists in
history.

The weather is finally getting into the spring time groove, and almost all the snow from
the blizzards is gone, at long last.

I know that my wife and friends are the greatest thing to ever happen to me, and have
helped me grow into what I am now, Thank You.

GLAM PUNK IS NOT DEAD!!!!!

Take care of yourself, it's the least you owe yourself.

3 Comments:

Blogger jaymo said...

hmmmm....
http://www.cnn.com/2007/US/03/08/onion.page/index.html

6:38 PM  
Blogger Dan Gambiera said...

Glam isn't dead?

Damn.

12:32 AM  
Blogger Bobbe Edmonds said...

Glam is SOOOO dead.

Disco rocks, however.

1:53 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home