Friday, March 11, 2005

A little about me,and this blog

I am hoping to accomplish alot with this blog.Mostly,I am looking to journal as I begin
a program of self improvement.
Along the way though,I will probably talk about my wife(7 yrs.,ain't that cool!),
Pencak Silat,Kali(the art,not the Goddess),weapons,and self defense.Those are the big passions in my life.
I have had a very good,and very crappy life,sometimesat the same time.I am working on
getting through alot of that,and not just reacting to what comes down.I
also am wanting to do an integration of the mind,body,and spirit,which is never easy.
I am considered by some a decent self defense advisor/instructor,so I will share insights there
as the ideas form.
I have also been lucky enough to meet,and become friends with a wide variety of expert
level people in a lot of fields.When they put up something cool,I'll try to link it.
Finally,at times,I will probably bring up religion and spirituality,which is another
big interest,and is near and dear.
Thank you for taking the time to read my ramblings.
Terry

1 Comments:

Blogger Mushtaq Ali said...

Dewd, you have been linked! Now your thousands of fans can find you :-)

12:33 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home