Saturday, March 12, 2005

some links that are important to me

One thing that I think is coolabout the 'net,is the amount of people I've met,
and their websites.Most of this will be SD/MA oriented,but not all.
First on the list is my Brother,partner in crime,and best friend,please goto
www.donrearic.com An amazing collection of articles,reviews,and soon,some of my stuff.
Next,the silat style I study,although I am a rank amateur,goto
www.zulfakr.com and the blog of the senior instructor,Guru Mushtaq Ali Shah,
http://tracelesswarrior.blogspot.com
Next,in no particular order,some other friends,family,and good sources of info.
www.selfdefenseforums.com
www.pencaksilat.com
www.jamesakeating.com
www.kellyworden.homestead.com
www.nononsenseselfdefense.com
www.ksma.us
www.roachesoftheintellect.net
www.technogypsy.net
www.silat-video.com
and finally,where I work; www.bokerusa.com

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home