Sunday, April 16, 2006

See if this one works

I have tried to post a couple times recently, and knowing me,
I did something to lose them. So, I am trying a test post.

But, there are some links I'd like to put up in here to make it worthwhile
as well.

My friend Bobbe has a blog at www.currythief.blogspot.com
A really good martial artist, and all around good guy, Jay Carstensen, has his blog here
at www.ksma.blogspot.com for info on his system and group of Kapatiran Suntukan Martial Arts.
Noah Walt, publisher of Thrust Magazine, and a friend of mine has a blog at
www.thrustmagazine.blogspot.com and you should check it out.
Noah has some great knives available for sell, and his magazine is one of the best tactical
publications available.
Don Rearic, as usual has the best survival/SD info going, at www.donrearic.blogspot.com
For the internet forum activity, both Don and I moderate over at www.totalprotectioninteractive.com and it is the site for no BS street survival, or at least we try.
I have a couple silat posts almost in the can, and will try to have them up here in the next couple days, if this post works.
Take care, and thanks for reading.
Terry

3 Comments:

Blogger Jay said...

Hey Terry-
Glad to see some activity here.
Now that you found my blog I will have to keep on top it more often!
Jay

8:17 PM  
Blogger Don R. said...

Alas, surely zee one wiff zee best would be worth knowing.

12:41 AM  
Blogger Terry said...

Yeah Jay, we all need to post more.


Don, If I said your blog was one of the best, then that means it is to me.

6:19 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home