Monday, October 24, 2005

Seven Things

I got tagged by both Mushtaq and Todd for this game, so here are my answers:
Seven things I would like to do before I die;
1) Take my wife, Jena, back to her home.
2) Meet my Brothers Don and Ken in real life,at Cafe DuMond.
3) Move to Portland.
4) Go see the Dergah
5)Become a Guru in Silat Zulfikari.
6)See my daughter
7)Finish EMT training

Seven things I can do;
1)Fix a knife
2)Design weapons
3)Teach someone to defend themselves
4)Listen to people
5)Hurt people
6)Read and understand
7)Play the bass

Seven things I can't do;
1)Ignore stupidity
2)Tolerate whining when the person won't take action
3)Stand by and not act in an emergency
4)Watch my friends get screwed
5)Be a fundamentalist fanatic
6)be too open minded
7)Believe in the best in my fellow man, without doubt

Seven things I say most often;
1)I love you
2)Boker repairs, can I help you?
3)What did you do to this?
4)Forward Drive!!!
5)What do you want for dinner?
6)Sure, I have time for that!!!
7)No, it's just a knife

Seven people I can pass this on to;
Eh, don't know that many people, I'll get back to you on that.

3 Comments:

Blogger Don R. said...

Terry,

Looks like you're going to have to turn on the software option to eliminate SPAM on this thing. 8-)

Don

1:30 AM  
Blogger Tiel Aisha Ansari said...

Comment verification is good.

And we are all waiting for you to move out to Portland...

7:24 AM  
Blogger Asaraludu said...

I thought I'd come check out your site since you hang out on the KSMA site occasionally. We hope we can get you down to Des Moines for a seminar with Chuck and Mushtaq sometime soon.

3:26 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home