Monday, October 24, 2005

Seven Things

I got tagged by both Mushtaq and Todd for this game, so here are my answers:
Seven things I would like to do before I die;
1) Take my wife, Jena, back to her home.
2) Meet my Brothers Don and Ken in real life,at Cafe DuMond.
3) Move to Portland.
4) Go see the Dergah
5)Become a Guru in Silat Zulfikari.
6)See my daughter
7)Finish EMT training

Seven things I can do;
1)Fix a knife
2)Design weapons
3)Teach someone to defend themselves
4)Listen to people
5)Hurt people
6)Read and understand
7)Play the bass

Seven things I can't do;
1)Ignore stupidity
2)Tolerate whining when the person won't take action
3)Stand by and not act in an emergency
4)Watch my friends get screwed
5)Be a fundamentalist fanatic
6)be too open minded
7)Believe in the best in my fellow man, without doubt

Seven things I say most often;
1)I love you
2)Boker repairs, can I help you?
3)What did you do to this?
4)Forward Drive!!!
5)What do you want for dinner?
6)Sure, I have time for that!!!
7)No, it's just a knife

Seven people I can pass this on to;
Eh, don't know that many people, I'll get back to you on that.

5 Comments:

Blogger Askinstoo said...

Just thought I'd let you know about a site where you can make over $800 a month in extra income. Go to this site   MAKE MONEY NOW  and put in your zip code..... up will pop several places where you can get paid to secret shop, take surveys, etc.  It's free.  I found several and I live in a small town!

8:14 PM  
Blogger Don said...

Terry,

Looks like you're going to have to turn on the software option to eliminate SPAM on this thing. 8-)

Don

1:30 AM  
Blogger Tiel Aisha Ansari said...

Comment verification is good.

And we are all waiting for you to move out to Portland...

7:24 AM  
Blogger Asaraludu said...

I thought I'd come check out your site since you hang out on the KSMA site occasionally. We hope we can get you down to Des Moines for a seminar with Chuck and Mushtaq sometime soon.

3:26 PM  
Blogger Amanda said...

Portland is nice. I am somewhere between Portland and Seattle. It's heaven out here, come on out! :o)

5:37 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home