Thursday, September 01, 2005

Hello, it's been awhile

I apologize for not being here lately, I thought work had stabalized enough to get back
to normal life. Heh, silly me.
Things are a bit better now, so, I am taking this opportunity to announce some changes
to this blog.
I will start concentrating more on Street Survival and WeaselCraft topics, as well as some
Urban Survival and E&E stuff.
This is really where my passions are, and I think I can pass on some good, helpful info.
Also, I will, hopefully, have some interviews with some good sources of info on here coming up.
Thanks for reading, all 4 of you.
Terry

4 Comments:

Blogger Tiel Aisha Ansari said...

Good to see you back, Terry.

7:27 PM  
Blogger Terry said...

Yeah, there are some amazingly stupid people.
If they die using this advice, does that mean my blog is chlorine in the gene pool?
BTW,is this a certain Canadian dwarf married to a grizzly?

7:58 PM  
Blogger Terry said...

And thanks, Tiel, I am glad to be back.

7:59 PM  
Blogger Grizz said...

That she be ;) and chlorine is GOOD!

2:25 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home