Sunday, December 02, 2007

A quick update

Hello everyone, been awhile, so I thought I would post a quick update on how things are going.

Kicking caffeine has been a bitch, but I'm down from 3-4 pots of coffee a day to maybe two cups at work. My diet change has been successful, and I barely eat processed sugar anymore.

Working some hardcore overtime from last week through Christmas, but the money is good, and will go into the moving fund.

I have a new review I'm working on for Jim Keatings Sword & Dagger DVD set, and oooohhhh
baby is this an awesome learning tool. Everyone needs one.
I also have an article coming up about my kit that I carry everyday, beyond just toys.

The new tattoo is done, and as soon as it heals, I will post a pic. I love it, it came out great. Goto
http://www.internationaltattooart.com/index.cfm?page=backissues and look at the Jan 2006,
the cover girl is the artist who did the tat.

Take care all, and talk soon.

2 Comments:

Blogger Todd Erven said...

But your tweakiness is one of your best characteristics!

11:11 AM  
Blogger Todd Erven said...

Wanna see ink. Must post more.

Come on, it's not like you're busy or anything =)

10:29 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home