Friday, May 27, 2005

Have you ever met a genius?

Last weekend,I was fortunate enough to attend the first annual Northwest
Pencak Silat Serak workshop,given by Guru Stevan Plinck.
I cannot say enough how incredible a fighter,and teacher he is.
Guru Mushtaq told me about it,and strongly suggested I go.I owe him a debt of gratitude
for that.
A week later,and I'm still trying to organize the thoughts and information he gave us.
Hopefully,I will make some sense of it,and post it here.
If you ever get a chance,train with him,it is more than worth it.

2 Comments:

Blogger Tiel Aisha Ansari said...

The Plinck cabang thanks you. :)

10:43 AM  
Blogger Terry said...

No Tiel,it is I who thanks all of you,but especially you and Todd.
As they say,we'll have to do it again,soon.

7:33 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home