Friday, May 06, 2005

Hello evrybody

Once again,time flies,and weeks go by between posts.Sorry.
I have something I have to get off my chest,it's been bothering me for awhile.
Have you noticed how on any blog,forum,anywhere people interact,thru the 'net,
if you don't tow their partyline,you're not just wrong,but you're an Infidel?
I happen to be in the Self Defense area,so I really notice it there,but have recently
ventured out into the political,and Physical Fitness areas.
I am a strong believer in armed self defense(boy is that an understatement!),but if you
tell people it's easier to knock someone out with a fistload than an empty fist,your the anti-Christ.
Why are people so afraid of hearing something different.
My Brother and I don't see eye to eye on some issues,but we listen to each other,and don't denigrate each other,too much.It's because we know we don't have all the answers,and are wanting to find out more,to shape our opinions.
Why do people want to willingly remain stupid,and wall themselves off?
Oh well,more later.....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home