Friday, July 08, 2005

RIP Tucker,I miss you,little buddy

Sorry for the post lag,my work is still crazy,and the stress level has been through the
roof.
Wednesday,I came home to find that one of my cats had had a stroke.
Tucker was an American Tabby,weighed 12 pounds,and had been run over twice,
shot with a staple gun,fought dogs for food when his previous owner neglected him,
and was the quietest of our three cats.
Sadly,there was nothing that could be done for him,and so,Jena(my wife),and I
had to make the decision to put him down.He went peacefully,and his last memory was
getting his chin scratched by Jena.
This last year has been so shitty,and now,I miss my cat.
We had him for 15 years,well,Jena had him for 15,I had him for 7 1/2.
Samson and Thomas miss their brother,and are crying for him,and looking for him.
May he have peace,and know we still love him.
A very sad day for us.

4 Comments:

Blogger Dan Gambiera said...

If the Mercy of the Most High can reach us, it can certainly extend to a cat. Inshallah Tucker is now whole and hearty and chasing 4 inch tall dogs in Cat Paradise.

8:43 PM  
Blogger Terry said...

Thanks Toad,we appreciate it.

8:55 PM  
Blogger Tiel Aisha Ansari said...

Was that the cat's biography, or yours?

"For I will consider my cat Jeoffrey.
For he is the servant of the Living God, duly and daily serving him.
For at the First glance of the glory of God in the East he worships in his way."

For I Will Consider My Cat Jeoffrey, by Christopher Smart

4:06 PM  
Blogger Don R. said...

I still miss my cat, I'll never have another. But he is free now and in a better place I imagine.

6:20 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home